Join The Martin's Home & Garden Team
Apply To Work At Our Murfreesboro Garden Center
Martin’s Home & Garden is looking for passionate individuals to join our full-service local garden center in Murfreesboro! View open jobs below, and fill out our online application.
When you join our team, you become part of a close-knit group that truly loves coming to work every day. Martin’s Home & Garden is a small family-owned business that treats you like part of that family. We offer full- and part-time positions, weekday and weekend hours, employee discounts on all products, and employee appreciation events.
Our Mission Statement
Each Martin’s Home & Garden employee will strive to be a blessing and a light to Murfreesboro and Middle Tennessee by providing each customer with exceptional service and top-quality products in a friendly shopping environment.
Job Openings at Martin’s Home & Garden
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
Reporting to the Marketing Coordinator, the eCommerce Coordinator will be responsible for the daily operations of Martin’s Home & Garden’s online store. This person will play a key role in developing this new addition to Martin’s Home & Garden’s services. Martin’s Home & Garden’s ideal eCommerce Coordinator has excellent customer service skills, pays attention to the details, and is highly organized. They are also ready to take on a new challenge! This is a full time position with the potential for growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage fulfillment team by creating the team schedule, ensuring the team’s tasks are being completed efficiently, completing performance reviews, etc.
- Ensure all orders are being fulfilled and processed accurately and efficiently
- Answer customer questions and/or concerns regarding online orders in a timely and polite manner via email and over the phone
- Work closely with internal departments and outside vendors to maintain a fully functioning online store with an accurate product catalog
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement of processes and online sales
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- Excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills, with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Must be able to work well within and as manager of a team, and have a positive attitude
- Able to lift and carry merchandise
- Able to work outside and tolerate periods of heat and cold
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures
Education & Experience Requirements
- College degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred
- No criminal record
- Previous managerial experience highly preferred
- Previous experience in a garden center or nursery is not required, but previous retail experience is preferred
- Candidates with experience with at least one of the following will be given preference: WordPress, WooCommerce, ShipStation, NCR Counterpoint
Martin’s Home and Garden is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with the Company depends solely on your qualifications. Employment to the Company is at will. An at-will employment relationship can be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either the employer or employee. The at-will employment status of each employee cannot be altered by any verbal agreement or alleged verbal agreement of company personnel. It can only be changed by a legally binding, written contract covering employment status. A example of this would be a written employment agreement for a specific duration of time.